Acne is a consequence of skin inflammation caused by the clogging of hair follicles with oil and dead skin cells, which later become a reason for bacteria storming.
There are many stages of acne. In the initial grade, you can see them in the form of whiteheads and blackheads, which later convert into pustules/papule and in the last relentless stage, they appear in the form of scarring and cystic modules.
It can appear on any part of your body like on the face, shoulder or neck. It has various forms like mild pimple-like bumps, and the second is red pimple bumps, which is more painful. That’s why you should consult a doctor at an early stage to cure these problems.
Sometimes it can quite disturbing because of their curing procedure of treatment when it pops up on the face.
Causes of acne:
Sebum is an oily substance that is produce by our body’s sebaceous glands. It can also prevent us from dry skin, but excess sebum production increases the pimples on our body.
It is a hormone that is responsible for the development of sexual characteristics in men. It is also a reason for voice change and hair growth in men. Excess production of androgen hormone can trigger the sebum in the body, which leads to acne.
Sometimes, bacteria clogging the hair follicles in the skin with oil or dead skin cells, and later it can create acne breakouts on the face.
Poor diet is one of the most important reasons for acne. Oily food and an extra amount of sweets consumption can trigger the oil production in your body and create acne.
Home remedies for acne:
- You have to do face wash twice a day.
- Don’t rub the affected area harshly.
- You should use oil-free skincare products.
- Drink 8-10 glass of water throughout the day to keep yourself hydrated.
- Never squeeze your acne to avoid scars on the body.
- Avoid harmful chemical products like SLS(sodium lauryl sulphate) and parabens in your face wash.
- Always use skincare products according to your skin type.
- Consume less sugary food, oily food and increase the consumption of green leafy vegetables.
- Build a habit of daily exercise that can open your pores and remove all the dirt from your skin through sweating.
- Apply sunscreen when you are going out because it can protect you from harmful UV rays of the sun that can damage your skin.
- You have to always sleep on your back, which can protect your face from any dirt on your cushion.
Does masturbation cause acne?
As we all know, pimples appear due to hormonal changes in the body. Usually, hormonal changes start in puberty. These changes can trigger oil production in the body, which become a reason for pimples. Masturbation and acne have one similarity in that they often start at the time of puberty. The fact is it does not affect our hormonal levels so much that we get acne.
It has a very minimal short term effect on our hormonal levels. Just because of this same starting period based similarity a myth or misconception is coming out that masturbation is a reason for acne. The fact is poor skincare routine after masturbation and our puberty is a reason for acne pop ups on our body.
Study on: Masturbation
You should follow these steps after masturbation:
- Use a clean cloth for immediate cleaning of the semen that is coming out during masturbation.
- Never touch the face before cleaning your intimate area after masturbation.
- Never skip the cleansing of the private area near the penis after masturbation.