It is a consequence of skin inflammation caused by the clogging of hair follicles with oil and dead skin cells, which later become a reason for bacteria storming.
There are many stages of acne. In the initial grade, you can see them as whiteheads and blackheads, which later convert into pustules/papules and in the last relentless stage, they appear as scarring and cystic modules.
It can appear on any part of your body, like the face, shoulder or neck. It has various forms, like mild pimple-like bumps and the second is more painful red pimple bumps. That’s why you should consult a doctor early to cure these problems.
Sometimes it can become quite disturbing because of their curing procedure or treatment when it pops up on the face.
Causes of acne:
Sebum is an oily substance produced by our body’s sebaceous glands. It can also prevent us from dry skin, but excess sebum production increases the pimples on our bodies.
It is a hormone that is responsible for the development of sexual characteristics in men. It is also a reason for voice change and hair growth in men. Excess production of androgen hormones can trigger the body’s sebum, leading to acne.
Sometimes, bacteria clog the hair follicles in the skin with oil or dead skin cells, which can later create acne breakouts on the face.
Poor diet is one of the most important reasons for acne. Oily food and an extra amount of sweets consumption can trigger the oil production in your body and create acne.
Home remedies for acne:
- You have to do face wash twice a day.
- Don’t rub the affected area harshly.
- You should use oil-free skincare products.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily to keep yourself hydrated.
- Never squeeze your acne to avoid scars on the body.
- Avoid harmful chemical products like SLS(sodium lauryl sulphate) and parabens in your face wash.
- Always use skincare products according to your skin type.
- Consume less sugary food oily food and increase the consumption of green leafy vegetables.
- Build a habit of daily exercise that can open your pores and remove all the dirt from your skin through sweating.
- Apply sunscreen when you are going out because it can protect you from harmful sun rays that can damage your skin.
- You have to always sleep on your back, which can protect your face from any dirt on your cushion.
Does masturbation cause acne?
As we all know, pimples appear due to hormonal changes. Usually, hormonal changes start in puberty. These changes can trigger oil production in the body, which becomes a reason for pimples. Masturbation and acne have one similarity in that they often start at the time of puberty. It does not affect our hormonal levels so much that we get acne.
It has a very minimal short-term effect on our hormonal levels. Just because of this same starting period-based similarity, a myth or misconception is coming out that masturbation is a reason for acne. Poor skincare routines after masturbation and puberty are a reason for acne pop-ups on our bodies.
Study on: Masturbation
You should follow these steps after masturbation:
- Use a clean cloth to clean the semen that is coming out during masturbation immediately.
- Never touch the face before cleaning your intimate area after masturbation.
- Never skip the cleansing of the private area near the penis after masturbation.
I hope that now all your doughts regarding the above topic are cleared. One thing always keeps in your mind is that you don’t need to take stress about what other people will say about your face; it will create more problems; you need to be happy, take care of your diet, consult with your dermatologist if needed, focus on your work. This time will pass for sure.