What is yoga:
It is one of the spiritual disciplines for bringing peace and happiness in our lives and eliminate all the negativity from our minds.
Let’s first address our first weapon that is Yoga :
- Yoga has been practising since ancient times. Yoga postures strengthen the muscles and make your body more flexible than before.
- It improves the blood circulation in your body, and nutrients can comfortably travel through the blood, and reach every organ of your body which helps your organs to function properly.
- If you want to burn fat from your body, then you have to introduce Yoga to your daily routine. There are many asanas in yoga that directly attack your body fat and eliminate it from your body.
- If you suffer from back pain, then It acts as a painkiller for you. Regularly practising yoga postures like the cobra pose will disappear your pain.
- Yoga reduces the risk of heart diseases and stroke by decreasing LDL (low-density lipoprotein) and increasing HDL(high-density lipoprotein).
- Yoga reduces the cortisol level in your body that reduces stress. It also boosts feel-good hormones like dopamine, oxytocin, and serotonin in your body.
- Yoga improves the breathing technique. Regular practising of pranayama activates the body parasympathetic system or relaxation response.
- Yoga always keeps you fresh and .energized. If you perform Yoga asanas correctly, it can eliminate all the negative energy from your body and helps you to stay positive and happy.
Parasympathetic nervous system:
It controls the body’s functioning when a person is in rest mode. It can increase our digestion, slows our heart rate and relax our digestive tract muscles.
Meditation is very popular among everyone but done by only a few people in this world. Most people don’t even know the power of meditation.
Mediation is a very famous weapon that can completely change your personality by improving your focus. It also helps you to control your subconscious mind.
Importance of meditation:
- Meditation can develop a connection between the conscious and subconscious mind.
- It affect your brain psychologically and physically. Meditation will Fill your brain with positive thoughts, happiness and shrink the evil element, which includes stress, anxiety, depression, negative thoughts, etc.
- Meditation can improve the left hemisphere of your brain that defines your learning ability and helps you to become a fast learner which will make your brain more efficient and healthy.
- Some people have a problem that they can’t think positively they always focus on a negative aspect of a particular situation. That means they are a negative thinker If you are one of them, then meditation works wonders for you that controls your subconscious mind, and helps your brain to work more efficiently.
- Meditation can reduce the cell formation of the amygdala, which is responsible for your emotions and behavior. It helps you to get rid of stress, anxiety, and fear.
- Meditation also develops an emotion of compassion and love in every individual. It also boosts your confidence which helps you to talk to others without any hesitation.
- Meditation will decrease C- reactive protein in your body, which reduces the chances of heart attack and makes your heart healthy.
- If anyone in your family faces a condition of high blood pressure, then you should advise him to do meditation daily. The results will amaze you.
I hope you understand the importance of yoga and meditation in our life. If you love yourself and want to control your emotions and eliminate all the negativity from your mind then you should add some small sessions of yoga and meditation in your daily workout routine.